12 de mayo de 2013

Review: Etude House Green Tea Nose Pack


Hello~!

Well, I'm here with another quick review. This time I'm reviewing Etude House Green Tea Nose pack. I bought a couple of nose patch of different brands in order to get rid of some black and white pores I have. So I decided to try this out since it's very known.

First of all, let's see what the pack says:


You open the packing and you will get this green nose patch. The darker one is the one you put facing your nose. The side showed in the picture below is the one that is visible when you stick it in your face. The patch smells nice, I must say.

So you take the patch out of the transparent paper and put it in your nose. Directions says to wait until it's dry. So I waited around 20 minutes before I took it off. It actually kind of burn my face while I was waiting. So I freaked out because I was scared It could damage my skin (I broke out few days before I tried it, so I was worried about my pimples.).


Anyway, somehow I managed to wait 20 minutes of burn and I took the patch off. It kinda hurt, but less than the burn. The look wasn't that nice, because I had some residues on my nose. Maybe I should've wait longer? Who knows. I wipe my nose with cotton and some toner and then this was the final result:


Score: 2/5

Review: I got this for $2, kind of cheap. But I really expected something else. I mean, it kind of clean some white pores. Maybe with constant use you could get better results, but the inmediate effect is basically none.

Repurchase?: No. I still have some patches I wanna try.

Well, that's it. Hope this helped in your next bought. See ya :)

2 comentarios:

  1. thanks, I was wondering about these compared to the charcoal nose patchs, seems the same really :/

    ResponderBorrar